- Climate and ENSO variability effect on tourism in Aruba – together with Marck Oduber and others.
- Globalisation, complexity and sustainability – together with Lukas Figge and others.
- Biodiversity loss, ecosystem services and human health – together with Bram Oosterbroek and others.
- A sustainable university – together with Alex Baker-Shelley and others.
- Health research capacity and water-related diseases: Improving Risk Assessment Strategies for Public Health Care in Uzbekistan (HEALTHCAP) – together with Maud Huynen, Saravanan Subramanian and others.
- A Teaching and Learning Resource for Sustainability in Nursing (NurSus) – together with Maud Huynen, Thomas Kraft, Janet Richardson and others.
- The role of animals and nature in learning for sustainable development–a Chinese perspective – together with Bingtao Su and others.
- Learning for sustainability: the learning process – together with Anneloes Smitsman and others.
- Sustainable human-animal relationships – together with Marie-José Enders and others.
Also visit www.icis.unimaas.nl