- Maak de zorg duurzamer
- Klokhuis Nominatie Wetenschapsprijs 2018
- Thoughts on “Linking learning and research through transdisciplinary competences”
- Veehouderij is zo goed als failliet
- Our sustainability Challenges: Animal Well-being, Health and Climate Change
- Su, B. and Martens, P. (2018). Environmental impacts of food consumption of companion dogs and cats in Japan. Ecological Indicators, 93, 1043-1049
- Su, B., Martens, P. & Enders-Slegers, M. (2018). A neglected predictor of environmental damage: The ecological paw print and carbon emissions of food consumption by companion dogs and cats in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 194, 1 September 2018, Pages 1-11.
- Su, B. & Martens, P. (2018). How Ethical Ideologies Relate to Public Attitudes toward Animals: The Dutch Case. Anthrozoos ,31 (2), 179-194.
- Su, B., Naoko, K. & Martens, P. (2018). How Japanese companion dog and cat owners' degree of attachment relates to the attribution of emotions to their animals, PLOS ONE, 13(1).