- Pim Martens, Bingtao Su, Samantha Deblomme (2019). The Ecological Paw Print of Companion Dogs and Cats, BioScience, https://doi.org/10.1093/biosci/biz044
- Martens, P. Hansart, C., and Su, B. (2019). Attitudes of Young Adults toward Animals—The Case of High School Students in Belgium and The Netherlands. Animals 2019, 9(3), 88.
- Su, B., Koda, N., and Martens, P. (2018). How ethical ideologies relate to public attitudes toward nonhuman animals: the Japanese case. Society & Animals, 1-18.
- Su, B. and Martens, P. (2018). Environmental impacts of food consumption of companion dogs and cats in Japan. Ecological Indicators, 93, 1043-1049
- Su, B., Martens, P. & Enders-Slegers, M. (2018). A neglected predictor of environmental damage: The ecological paw print and carbon emissions of food consumption by companion dogs and cats in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 194, 1 September 2018, Pages 1-11.
- Su, B. & Martens, P. (2018). How Ethical Ideologies Relate to Public Attitudes toward Animals: The Dutch Case. Anthrozoos ,31 (2), 179-194.
- Su, B., Naoko, K. & Martens, P. (2018). How Japanese companion dog and cat owners' degree of attachment relates to the attribution of emotions to their animals, PLOS ONE, 13(1).